Print Posted by George Morina on 12/16/2016

Community Care Solicitors in Ealing London

Community Care Solicitors in Ealing London

Community care is the term used to describe the services available to help manage any physical or mental ill health.

The law applies to both one being cared for and carer as they both have rights.

Although most of the care received is exceptional from health and social services, be it the NHS or any Local Authority body (e.g. home help, day centres, social work support nursing, counselling, supported accommodation), but when things go wrong where do you go?

Under the community care law you have numerous rights which can help protect you or your loved one in addressing your issues. Our experts can help you in numerous ways as highlighted below.

Health & Community Care Specialists

We are able to help on most query related to health and social care problems, common areas we are asked about include:

Common Community Care Issues include:

  • delay in or inadequate assessment of need
  • disputes about what level or type of service is suitable
  • removal of services from an individual or community
  • inappropriate or unfair charges for services
  • adaptations to the home (eg refusals or delays)
  • self directed support (eg refusal of or insufficient amount of direct payment/ individual or personal budgets)

Legal Action

Where institutions have acted unreasonably Judicial Review challenges can be made within a maximum 3 month deadline running from the date of a decision.

However, in many community care cases a formal complaint is usually made before taking legal action and therefore legal advice should be sought before starting that process.


We are able to cover the cost of legal work under the Legal Help Scheme and Legal Aid. We can represent legal aid clients across London and the Southeast. If you are on low income and have low capital you will eligible for free legal help and assistance.

Contact Us

For an initial discussion about your case, call us on 0208 754 5577 or complete the online form.

Contact This Member